Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Never Ever Ever (Week 22)




Week 22?! Where have I been? Anywho, I'm here and I'm excited to join y'all this week for the Never Ever Ever Linkup!  So here it goes...

I will never ever ever...


*Forget our first Autumn and all the beautiful colors that come with it! 
I have to stop and stare every time I stand outside... 

*Say no to visiting an apple orchard, Minnesota Harvest Apple Orchard in Jordan, MN was our first apple orchard and we were hooked.  Once we got home and tried our goodies, Jesse was asking how soon we could go back! 



*Forget how blessed we are to have our friends and family.  
From Texas to Minnesota, every one has been so supportive and welcoming to us.  
It's been 10 months since we made this move, all of y'all have made it be such an easy transition, talking to you 1300 miles away helps it feel like we never left.  
And to our new Minnesota friends and "family"---
my heart has grown with so much more love for each of y'all.  
THANK YOU.



*And last but not least--- I will never ever be so thankful to have this man in my life.  For as long as I could remember, I have dreamt of moving away from home, getting out of my comfort zone and doing something I love to do.  Every time I tried to leave, it never worked out---jobs, school, finances---something never lined up.  I never understood it, why God would place this yearn to explore but have it not happen.  Then Jesse came along, and our lives started to align... Now we are here, together---making a life together, growing stronger together.  Great things are happening for us here and I can't wait to see where this adventure takes us next. 


Hope y'all have a blessed week, fun and safe Halloween!

xoxo
-Ashley



2 comments:

  1. Awww, this post was so full of joy, it made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, apple goodies. Looks delish! And I love your last statement about you and your guy. I believe that everything happens for a reason and it appears you two are a great example of that. Misty @ www.momistabeginnings.com

    ReplyDelete