Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life is short...

Lately, I can't stop smiling...My heart is bursting with so much love for life & the blessings in my life. I can't get over everything & everyone in our lives. I have given my heart to God and following where He leads. I left the anger, undeserving, negativity in the past & keep moving forward.  I have this wonderful man beside me, a huge loving family, the most amazing friends AND new friendships growing stronger everyday. I love my job, peers, the company I work for. And I thank God. I give all the glory to Him! ❤️

Life is just too short to be anything BUT happy, thank you to everyone who is such a blessing in our lives! Whoo-hoo for 9 months in Minnesota!

It's been a while since I posted, we have just been taking in a lot of "us" time and exploring our new home! But I will be back more often. Stay tuned! 

In the meantime, here is a taste of fall in Minnesota. Our first official "Autumn" and we love it!

xoxo
Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment