Monday, June 3, 2013

My First "LinkUp"! #NeverEverEver








I'm so excited to do my first blog linkup!

Thanks to my good friend, fellow blogger Stephanie at The Vintage Modern Wife, I decided to hop on the wagon and start joining in on the fun!

This will be the first Tuesday of the Never Ever Ever link up---It's going to be funny and easy for you to join us too!

So what is Never Ever Ever going to be about?

Here's a quote from Stephanie's blog introducing the linkup: 

It’s sarcastic, it fun, and it’s a great way to get to know each other better. All you have to do is write about things you will never ever ever say or do. For example: “I never ever ever ___________” Get it? Got it? Good!

So to get this party started...

Things You Will Never Ever Ever See Me Do:



  • Skydive
  • Cliff Jumping
  • Ride a Roller Coaster ----You get the jiff lol...I have a fear of heights!
  • Eat a tomato! 
  • Put lettuce willingly in my sandwich, taco, burger (love salads though! haha)
  • Go out without make up on...Even if it's just eyeliner...My eyes need that magic pencil!
  • Put the furbabies up for adoption
  • Choose a party for some God time...I need my praise and worship.
  • Wake up with the covers still on...I don't know what kind of dance moves I do in my sleep but they are all over the place when I wake up :)
  • Take a tequila shot, I learned my lesson my freshman year of college 
  • Take 8 Jager shots in less than 30 minutes, I think we ALL learned that lesson that night lol I've got the pictures to prove it.
  • Wearing No Jewelry...even just studs...I've got to have my accessories
  • Win at the quiet game ha.


Can't wait to see what y'all posted this week! In the meantime, I will have to tell Jesse to save his thoughts for next time lol.  He kept wanting to add to my list :)

HAPPY TUESDAY! Hope y'all have a blessed day! 



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up with us!! Thank you!! I hate heights too. Even if I drive in the mountains or am on a roof I freak out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the skydiving! Too scary!

    Lidija

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you would never give away your furbabies!!!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete