Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I will NEVER EVER EVERRRR... :)




It's week TWO of the Never Ever Ever link up and I think I have quite a few never ever ever's for y'all!

I will never EVER...EVERRRR:
  • Cheer against the San Antonio Spurs! (How about that win tonight?!)
  • Say no to taking a trip to Texas 
  • not choke up as I board the plane to leave Corpus Christi
  • say I love doing the dishes... I don't lol...
  • Get tired of how green and colorful Minnesota is this time of year...simply beautiful!
  • Say I miss the humidity of Texas! (Uh hello? Who likes to be shiny/oily and have frizzy hair as soon as they step out of their door?)
  • Put up with negativity, life is way too short for that!  
  • NOT tear up when I hear Carrie Underwood sing "Temporary Home" and "See You Again"
  • Get tired of holding my baby niece
  • Say I'm perfect, I know I'm not but God loves me anyway and I'm trying my best :)

That's it for tonight but I will be following up with my weekend in Texas...stay tuned!

xoxo
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I love your list!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete