It's week TWO of the Never Ever Ever link up and I think I have quite a few never ever ever's for y'all!
I will never EVER...EVERRRR:
- Cheer against the San Antonio Spurs! (How about that win tonight?!)
- Say no to taking a trip to Texas
- not choke up as I board the plane to leave Corpus Christi
- say I love doing the dishes... I don't lol...
- Get tired of how green and colorful Minnesota is this time of year...simply beautiful!
- Say I miss the humidity of Texas! (Uh hello? Who likes to be shiny/oily and have frizzy hair as soon as they step out of their door?)
- Put up with negativity, life is way too short for that!
- NOT tear up when I hear Carrie Underwood sing "Temporary Home" and "See You Again"
- Get tired of holding my baby niece
- Say I'm perfect, I know I'm not but God loves me anyway and I'm trying my best :)
That's it for tonight but I will be following up with my weekend in Texas...stay tuned!