Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Welcome Baby!

I am so excited...beyond excited to share the big news with y'all!

I am officially Auntie Ashley :)

It feels like just yesterday my brother and Karla shared with us they were expecting and now their precious baby girl is here!

Kylie Brielle was born on May 16th... She was 7lbs, 13 oz and 20.5 inches long.



And as gorgeous as this picture is...it really doesn't give my beautiful niece justice. ❤

This is when living so far from home gets tough! I can't wait to be home... Hopefully soon ;) and just hold her in my arms!

But God is good... Baby and Mom are doing great! I'm in awe of my brother and love seeing him look at his daughter with so much love... And my mom... Haha well hearing her talk about Kylie is just priceless. Now she's asking when Jesse and I are going to start a family! 

We will see what God has stored for us next but either way I'm completely amazed by all He has done for us...

Hope y'all have a blessed week!

xoxo
-AUNTIE Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment